- Guests must sign a general liability release to assume responsibility on all visits.
- Linens are not provided for guests unless otherwise noted. (A set of Bundled Linens including bedding and towels can be provided by BHRC for $10.00 per set with advance reservation).
- Every group is required to assist in maintaining all lodging spaces and surrounding areas in a clean, orderly condition.
- Check-in time is 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am. Any alternative arrangements must be approved in writing. Please remove all items from your lodging areas prior to your closing activities.
- Possession or use of any weapon, firearm, or fireworks is strictly prohibited.
- The use of alcohol and non-prescribed drugs (controlled substances) is strictly prohibited. Smoking is prohibited in all BHRC buildings. Violation will be cause for immediate dismissal without refund of contractual obligation, as well as fines.
- No cooking appliances are allowed in the sleeping rooms.
- Damage Prevention: Any decorations or signs must be approved by a director. Only gaff or painter’s tape may be used to hang decor items. Signs and decor must not be attached to painted surfaced. The expense of any damages will be the responsibility of the group.
- With respect for other guests and the surrounding community, a noise-curfew will be strictly enforced from 11pm-7am daily.
- Please note pets are not permitted. Service animals require advance notification.
- Please park in designated areas only. The road must be kept open at all times for thru-traffic.
- Guest groups must provide at least one adult supervisor for every ten participants under the age of 18.
- All accidents, illnesses, and First Aid treatment must be reported to BHRC at the time or as soon after the incident as possible.
- Contract balances must be paid prior to departure.
- Waterfront Activities: Adult supervision is required for any lake use. Lifejackets must be worn in the kayaks, paddle boards, and on the inflatable course. All guests are required to wear modest attire, including swimwear. All guests are required to obey all signs, rules and regulations.
It is a pleasure to host your group. Please let us know how we can serve you!
Joe and Mallorie Bailey
Black Hills Retreat Center